OPTION # 2
NOTE: This option will be removed when the limited places are filled to ensure adequate time and support for each lady.
OPTION # 2 includes:
1. International MyBreastCancerCare.org Resource Library
Life-time access with updates and new resources.
2. Life-time one-on-one support
Life-time email support for you and your loved ones for anything related to breast cancer. This is personal support from Trish Duke the founder/collator of the Resource Library.
3. One-on-one support through Skype, Phone, email, private FB support group
At least 12 personal support calls per year with Trish Duke for your life-time. (Anything related to your breast cancer journey).
4. Plus exclusive access to new webinars and videos as they come available
- Life-time personal email support with Trish Duke
- Up to 12 Skype support calls per year for your lifetime (for anything relating to breast cancer)
- Access to the International Mastectomy Resource Centre.
- Special webinars and additional resources as they come available.
Learn from breast cancer experts, breast cancer survivors and loved ones in the
International Mastectomy Resource Centre …
1. Links to the best, relevant, international breast cancer organizations. (This will save you hours of searching)
2. A female breast cancer surgeon gives a five part radio interview and patiently explains the medical terms, treatment options and issues that her patients want to know about. How invaluable would a whole hour consultation be to you?
3. A lady family doctor talks about coping with cancer and how patients find the courage. She also talks about how the carers cope and what help they need.
4. A male doctor wrote man-to-man about how to help their wife to regain her self-esteem and sexuality….wait till you read the intimate letter from a cancer survivor (twice) sharing about her experiences!
5. A four part radio interview series with a breast cancer nurse gives insight into breast cancer surgery and treatments, lymphedema, how much to exercise, bras and clothing…and so much more.
6. Breast cancer survivors and family members share how they coped…valuable insights.
7. I took a year to write a series of 7 e-books called “Mastectomy Recovery” that are best sellers on Amazon.com. They teach you about physical recovery of your arm as well as your fitness, emotional and sexual recovery, what to wear, lymphedema, treatment options, finding courage and pain management.
8. Another resource is a video I produced for you. We filmed a mastectomy/breast reconstruction patient called Jan. We follow her easy-to follow exercise program from day one at home to the golf course just a few weeks later. You can copy her exercises and stretches to get your arm functioning well… meet Jan on the testimonial page.
9. The award winning documentary series “Dying To Live” includes families who talk about their journey from diagnosis onward. 3 x 1 hour special programs.
10. “Rest & Restore” meditation/relaxation MP3 has a simple relaxation technique and comforting Scriptures to lift your spirit and soul.
11. “50 Ways to Feel Better with Cancer” video is packed full of easy options to make you feel better and find your ‘get up and go’ when it has ‘got up and gone’.
12. Information and treatments for lymphedema
13. Exclusive Webinars designed to educate and inspire you along your cancer journey
NEW UPDATES for 2016
14. Axillary Cord Formation: Research paper on why your armpit can be excessively restricted post-op and the best treatment options.
15. Bathing and dressing after a Mastectomy: Article
Ongoing updates and new resources as they come available
- I will listen to you without judgement
- I will be there for you throughout the entire breast cancer journey
- Motivate and encourage you to make the best recovery possible
- Support for those who love you
- Celebrate the victories with you
- Help you to find the answers you need
- I will be open and honest with you
- If you would like prayer, I can pray with and for you
Do yourself (and your loved ones) a favour and get the right information and support
until breast cancer is just a distant memory!
I would be honoured if you would let me help you!